Survival or Everyday Use Backpack
This high performance backpack is preloaded with tools you are likely to need in an emergency situation. It is MOLLE system compatible with a reinforced padded laptop compartment and a hydration system with left and right tube ports (FDA approved bladder included). Heavy load rated, a suspension system with padded shoulder straps and air-flow mesh back panels makes it comfortable to carry. A pocket at top on the outside of the bag will hold your keys, glasses, the knife or other tools you might need to grab quickly.
Built to last, it is constructed of 600 Denier polyester for durability. While it was built with extreme situations in mind, it is very useful in everyday use in the trades, on campus or for weekend hikes. Pale olive in color with darker foliage green trim. Measures 19" (t) x 13" (w) x 9-1/2" (d).
Includes a three liter FDA approved Hydration Bladder, a Mosquito Hammock of high strength parachute nylon with an integrated black mosquito netting and a 275 lb. weight capacity, a Rainfly with reflective guylines for day or night visibility and integrated tensioners, a 70 Lumen LED Flashlight/Lantern, 100’ of 500 lb. weight tested Paracord, a quality Folding Knife, and an Emergency Survival & First Aid Kit.
Just add food, medicine and any other specific gear you might need. In a situation where preparedness for survival occurs, this pickup and go backpack could be life saving. Or it might just be handy for everyday use.
Emergency Medical Kit Contents
- Resealable sandwich size plastic bag
- 10 Adhesive bandage strips
- 3 Sterile gauze pads
- Basic First Aid instruction sheet
- Wire ring pocket memo pad for recording observations, notes etc
- Sharpened lead pencil
- 1 Emergency poncho, one size fits all
- 1 Double edged fork/spoon knife tool
- 1 Triage Bandage, 38" x 38" x 54"
- 2 Elastic bandage, 2" W x 177" L
- 1 pair Disposable latex gloves
- 1 Rubber tourniquet, 1" W x 18" L
- Fishing kit
- 20 feet of 15lb test mono-filament fishing line
- 1 jig lure
- 2 hooks
- 3 lead weights
- 5 in 1 emergency whistle with lanyard
- Side section of flint striker
- Nylon Rope lanyard
- 100% pure high absorbent cotton ball for Fire starter or First Aid use, 10 gram weight
- Traditional fire starter tool
- Mylar Emergency blanket, 80" L x 52" W
- Sewing kit
- 2 buttons
- 2 safety pins
- 5 feet of yellow, white, black red, brown and blue thread